Sunday, July 17, 2016

Billboard Top 20 Quick Rundown




-One Dance by Drake: Already Reviewed it.
-Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake: This actually sounds like a song! If you like pop music, even the slightest, how can you Hate on J.T.?
-Don't Let me Down by The Chainsmokers ft. Daya: Way less annoying and awful than #Selfie, but not my thing (but the chorus, if you can call it like that, does sound awful and annoying) and I'm pretty sure I've heard that opening riff somewhere else.
-This is What You Came For by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna: It's ok, I guess. Definite proof that Rihanna can sound good in a record and that Work is an awful abomination of sound.
-Cheap Thrills by Sia: PUT THIS SONG IN #1 THIS INSTANT!
-Panda by Desiigner: Can you be any more generic? Get out NOW.
-Needed Me by Rihanna: Boring... I really don't need this at all, but at least is not Work.
-Ride by Twenty One Pilots: If the other songs on the radio weren't so awful, I would probably be calling this song generic, very 2016ish, and not very interesting. But since that is not the case... Besides, I can actually see this song growing on me.
-Don't Mind by Kent Jones: I think this song wants to take the tittle of "Most Generic Song" away from Panda. Also, Why do I have a feeling that this song only got popular over a stupid hashtag?
- Work from Home by Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign: A boring song made by a boring artist who's name is misleading: They don't Harmonize, and a group called Fifth Harmony would imply something awesome. Don't fall for this false advertising. This is boring, generic, and just sucks.
-Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele: Not Adele's finest work, but it's still Adele. WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE TOP 10!?
-I Took a Pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner: Is this the Remix or the Original? Still better than most songs in this list. I prefer the Seeb remix, it captures the sentiment of sadness, emptiness, and anguish Mike Posner fails to deliver in the original. Although the original does still sound sad and I like the guitar work in it and it does have nice hooks and riffs.
-H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line: These guys need to get the hell out of the music industry. I don't believe song for just one second. It sounds phony. NEXT
-Me Too by Meghan Trainor: I hate Meghan Trainor. Also, if you're going to steal a beat don't steal from the Black Eyed Peas. There are WAY better things to steal. Also, I hate her as an artist, but in this song she sounds so pretentious and arrogant. You feel good about yourself and (allegedly) everyone wants to be you? WHO CARES!? Go try something else, you egomaniac!
-Let it Go by James Bay: Oh Look. An Acoustic version of Pillowtalk by Zayn! No seriously, this song is totally forgettable and totally  boring. If you ask me, this song is in the charts because people thought it was the song from Frozen! Also, "Just Let it Be"? You dragged Frozen into this borefest, you don't need to drag The Beatles in there too.
-7 Years by Lukas Graham: Speaking of Egomaniacs. A song from the album Lukas Graham that sings about how awesome the front man of the band Lukas Graham, Lukas Graham, is, while disguised as a song about the tragedy of the passage of time. Musically speaking is ok, I guess.
-Controlla by Drake: I see Drake is still boring! Also, the "I, I, I, I" part? What the hell was that? To be fair, the rap part does sound somewhat interesting even though it sounds just like another Drake song.
-Work by Rihanna ft. Drake: WHY IS THIS SOUND PUKE IS STILL HERE!? This song is AWFUL!! IT SOUNDS AWFUL! This song is WORSE than Friday by Rebecca Black and Baby by Justin Beiber. THERE, I said it!
-For Free by DJ Khaled ft. Drake: You're here again Drake...? This song does nothing for me. But hey, at least I'm not Falling asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment